Thursday, December 24, 2009

An excellent shot....

I try very hard to respect my husbands wishes to never put his picture on the Internet.He dislikes social networking sites more than anyone I know and has a serious penchant for privacy.His desire for anonymity has alot to do with the fact that he has worked in law enforcement for most of his life.Although because of my line of work..people know his name.For this reason only he allowed me to post the document you see below.It is quite an achievement to be recognized not only as a "graduate" but a "distinguished graduate" in such an intense 30-hour course.Jake has always been an excellent long-range "shooter"..his friends and fellow "marksmen" will tell you that as well.However,in his first small arms academy it appears his skills remain the same. Basically my husband is an EXCELLENT SHOT. I am very proud of him..
For more information on classes you can check out ..http://www.chucktaylorasaa.com/ and http://www.2ndamendmentsports.com/




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake rocks...alwayas has..always will.

(some "marksmen"..aka friends)

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget that day he made both a standing head shot on a squirrel at about 30 yards with that heavy bench gun and also a 600 yard shot on a jack rabbit. He is a shooter.

Rachel Legan said...

That 12:03 comment has got to be you Wes!! LOL...Love ya,Rach

Anonymous said...

I like anonymity also but I will say that Jake was a kick ass shot and an even better guy.What a class!! Intense!